12/05/2012

Giving Frugal This Holiday Season

How can we spread the gift of Frugal this holiday season?

God has blessed me immensely this year through both family and work. I have found a real peace in my heart, and I have to remind myself that many do not have this same feeling of peace as the global economy continues to struggle.


MY CHALLENGE 

Take your frugal efforts up a notch this year. 

When you see a free after rebate deal, buy it and donate the product to a school, library, or local charity. Yes you may benefit from the cash back or points, but the community as a whole benefits with your generosity. The only sacrifice you make is waiting for the rebate.

Donate some of those extra points and miles you earned this year. Below I have included links to a few of the hotel and airline folks I believe are true standouts. Please comment or email if you know of any other organizations.
To everyone I wish you Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment